Quibids Report - How to win on Quibids

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bid66's Unique Products

I just became a fan of Bid66.com through facebook.com. I was first incited by a promotion they currently have for 5 free bids. The promotion code is bid5. I registered for the site also and received 10 free bids. Thus, I got a total of 15 free bids! One thing I do like about Bid66 is that they have the most unique products I have ever seen. I am really excited to use the site for my Christmas shopping because I can find something for everyone. So what do I define as unique? Well...today for example they are selling a Wheeled Snow Shovel, Turkey Fryer Kit, and Single Cup Coffee Machine to name a few.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Penny Auction Strategies and Coupons for: Quibids - BidRivals - Bid66 - FooPile - BidsOMax - Fezaz - Pointnbid - BidSell - Ultimate Penny Bid - Scoreluxe - LuckyChic - BeeZid - BidPigs - Penny Auction Coupon