The best time to bid on a penny auction is a time when there is the least competition. The less people on the site, the greater your chance to win because there is less competition in each auction. With less competition your chances of winning greatly increase but this still does not mean that you will be guaranteed to win. You should use personal logic and research to determine the best time to bid on a penny auction site. Penny auction strategies have a large influence in your winning odds. Read about my penny auction tips and strategies at my previous blog post on Quibids.
To know when is the best time to play you must first understand that there is not necessarily a perfect time to bid. However, below are some great tips on when the best time to play is:
- Play when people are commuting to work. Most people are getting ready for work and commuting between 6:00 am - 8:00 am. This is a great time to play as there is less penny auction competition.
- Don't play between 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm. This is when traffic on penny auction sites is the greatest. People are just coming home from work and have free time to play.
- Pay attention to time zones and your competition's location. Sites like Pointnbid are located in Australia and most of their customers are located there. BidRivals is global but mostly in Europe. Quibids is in Oklahoma and most of their bidders are in the United States.
- The number of products currently up for auction
- The number of popular items (TVs, Laptops, iPads) up for auction
- The number of bidders currently online