Quibids Report - How to win on Quibids

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Review of LuxeWin

Below is general information and a BidPenny review on LuxeWin.com.

Website:
Click on the link below to visit LuxeWin.com
LuxeWin
www.LuxeWin.com





Prices:
Below are the prices for LuxeWin.com as of 1/26/2011
25 bids = $24.99
55 bids = $49.99
84 bids = $74.99
115 bids = $99.99
240 bids = $199.99

Auction Features:
Below are the auction features for LuxeWin
-New Customer Auctions (beginner auctions)
-High fashion auctions
-Gift card auctions

Contact Information:
Below is the contact information for LuxeWin
Email: Support Email

Bid Penny Review:
Site: 8.2 / 10
Customer Support: 8.5 / 10
Products: 9.0 / 10
 
Comments: LuxeWin is a great penny auction site if you like designer handbags and gift cards to designer stores. I tried LuxWin
for the first time today. When I signed up I got 5 free bids. I bid on a wallet but did not win with the 5 free bids I had. My main complaint with the site is that it is hard to read the red text that pops up when you bid. I would also like to see more than one method of contact.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Penny Auction Strategies and Coupons for: Quibids - BidRivals - Bid66 - FooPile - BidsOMax - Fezaz - Pointnbid - BidSell - Ultimate Penny Bid - Scoreluxe - LuckyChic - BeeZid - BidPigs - Penny Auction Coupon