Quibids Report - How to win on Quibids

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What's Going On With BidRodeo?

BidRodeo for the past week has only had one auction per day and is only auctioning amazon gift cards. This is a little worrisome to me. Is BidRodeo going bankrupt? I contacted BidRodeo and will notify all of you when I receive a reply.  They are one of the bigger penny auction sites. I really hope they do not join my list of closed penny auction sites, http://bidpenny.blogspot.com/p/closed-sites.html.

I tried calling BidRodeo's support line (1-888-227-9216) on 1/10/2011 at 1:00pm EST and 1/11/2011 10:00am EST. The support line said it was closed and to call during business hours. However, I did call during business hours. Very strange. It looks like BidRodeo is going out of business.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Penny Auction Strategies and Coupons for: Quibids - BidRivals - Bid66 - FooPile - BidsOMax - Fezaz - Pointnbid - BidSell - Ultimate Penny Bid - Scoreluxe - LuckyChic - BeeZid - BidPigs - Penny Auction Coupon