Earlier this year Quibids introduced a new form of customer achievement called "badge." These Quibids badges rate customers on their skill and winnings. Customers can use their badges to show off their achievements on Quibids.com. The badges also give Quibids customers free bids. There are only a few ways to earn free bids on Quibids so I suggest you take advantage of every opportunity.
To read about winning free Quibids bids through the Quibids Facebook campaign click here.
How do you earn Quibids badges? There are multiple ways to earn badges. Typically you are given badges for completing specific activities, tasks and reaching achievements. Currently there are a total of 19 Quibids badges that bidders can earn. Each badge is associated with a free bid value. The free Quibids bids range from 15 bids to 1 bid. In total, if you earn all 19 badges you can receive 117 free bids! Below are a list of the badges currently offered.
- Game Day Badge: 15 free bids
- Bid Voucher Cycle Badge: 15 free bids
- Paparazzi Badge: 10 free bids
- Big Spender Badge: 10 free bids
- Top Recruiter Badge: 10 free bids
- Win in 1 Badge: 7 free bids
- Birthday Badge: 7 free bids
- Trifecta Voucher Challenge Badge: 5 free bids
- Super Bidder Badge: 4 free bids
- More "Bid" Kombat Badge: 1 free bid