Quibids Report - How to win on Quibids

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Bid Penny's Featured Deal of the Day

I have decided to run a deal of the day each day featuring varying penny auction websites. I will post all "Deal of the Day" posts with a blue background so that they will stand out. 

I will do my first "Deal of the Day" featuring an auction on Quibids. Quibids is, in my opinion, one of the largest penny auction websites. Since it is so popular and there are so many bidders, it is just amazing to still see such great prices.

Tonight Quibids sold a Sony PS3 160 for only $0.12.

You can buy it on Amazon for $299.99.  This is a savings of $299.87!!!!!!!! Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Penny Auction Strategies and Coupons for: Quibids - BidRivals - Bid66 - FooPile - BidsOMax - Fezaz - Pointnbid - BidSell - Ultimate Penny Bid - Scoreluxe - LuckyChic - BeeZid - BidPigs - Penny Auction Coupon