Quibids Report - How to win on Quibids

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fezaz Site Down

Well, I believe I called this one. A few weeks ago I wrote a blog post concerning Fezaz.com and their poor business practices. I predicted that the site will go out of business shortly. And I was right! If you visit Fezaz's penny auction site it reads "The website is down for a moment." Most penny auction companies post this when they've gone out of business. I hope that Fezaz doesn't take their customer's money and run like they did mine. I am usually sad when penny auction sites go out of business. But I am very happy about Fezaz going out of business. Their site and business practices were a scam. Read my earlier blog post to see the facts.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Penny Auction Strategies and Coupons for: Quibids - BidRivals - Bid66 - FooPile - BidsOMax - Fezaz - Pointnbid - BidSell - Ultimate Penny Bid - Scoreluxe - LuckyChic - BeeZid - BidPigs - Penny Auction Coupon