Below is a Penny Auction Site Review for BidCactus.com
Prices: ($0.75 a bid)
30 bids - $22.50
50 bids - $37.00
100 bids - $75.00
250 bids - $187.50
500 bids - $375.00
-Beginner Penny Auctions
-Expert Penny Auctions
-3 Second Bidpacks
-US and Canada Auctions
Bid Penny Review:
Site: 8.7 / 10
Customer Support: 9.5 / 10
Products: 7.9 / 10
Comments: BidCactus is one of the few penny auction sites has a customer support number. Their support team is friendly and courteous. One thing I would like to see on their site is more auctions.
10 Tips for New Users on BidCactus:
The following is a section of suggestions from the Bidcactus staff. They are not guaranteed strategies. If you have a tip or trick you'll like to recommend, please email us here.
- Before you get started, be sure to check out How Bidcactus Works and our FAQs section.
- Be patient and observe the site before you bid. Watch a few auctions as they come to an end and develop your own strategy.
- Don't spread your bids too thinly. Focus on one or two auctions at a time to maximize your chances of winning.
- It's better to bid late in the game. Wait until there are ten seconds or less on the clock before you place a bid.
- Watch for our slower times and take advantage of them. When everyone is off enjoying their morning coffee or stuck in rush hour traffic, you can walk off with great deals.
- Arm yourself with enough bids to win the item that you want.
- Always keep an eye on the number of remaining bids in your account and purchase more if needed. You don't want to run out of bids at an inconvenient moment.
- Look for hidden opportunities. If everyone is buzzing around the TV, then scoop up the $50 Visa card and splurge on something wonderful.
- Take advantage of the great Bidcactus promotions - refer a friend to earn 5 free bids, or join us for Happy hour Fridays.
- Have fun!!!