Quibids Report - How to win on Quibids

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quibids Site Down

As many of you probably noticed, the Quibids website was having some problems yesterday. It was a little frustrating having auctions randomly pause. I also had issues with my account information. When I tried to look at my watch list, the link took me to a Google search. However, Quibids has stated that the problems are resolved. As of today there does not seem to be any more problems. I am glad that Quibids could get this situation resolved as quickly as they did.

If you had any problems with the Quibids site yesterday between the time of 10:00am - 1:00pm CST please contact Quibids Customer Support.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Penny Auction Strategies and Coupons for: Quibids - BidRivals - Bid66 - FooPile - BidsOMax - Fezaz - Pointnbid - BidSell - Ultimate Penny Bid - Scoreluxe - LuckyChic - BeeZid - BidPigs - Penny Auction Coupon