Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quibids Site Down

As many of you probably noticed, the Quibids website was having some problems yesterday. It was a little frustrating having auctions randomly pause. I also had issues with my account information. When I tried to look at my watch list, the link took me to a Google search. However, Quibids has stated that the problems are resolved. As of today there does not seem to be any more problems. I am glad that Quibids could get this situation resolved as quickly as they did.

If you had any problems with the Quibids site yesterday between the time of 10:00am - 1:00pm CST please contact Quibids Customer Support.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Penny Auction Strategies and Coupons for: Quibids - BidRivals - Bid66 - FooPile - BidsOMax - Fezaz - Pointnbid - BidSell - Ultimate Penny Bid - Scoreluxe - LuckyChic - BeeZid - BidPigs - Penny Auction Coupon